SIMA & GoPlow News
- Salt Summit & Think Tank: Registration is open now for the Salt Summit & Think Tank, August 26-27 in Detroit, MI. Visit here for more information and to register.
- The final course in the Advanced Snow Management program, Ice Management, is available here. Congratulations to these individuals who have earned certificates in the ASM program!
- June Snow Business Cover: 2014 Greatest Story Never Told winner: Greater Texas Landscape Services’ Bryan DuBose leads the charge in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Snow & Ice Technology: Mike Rorie shares a supplier's perspective in regards to implementing new technologies for your snow business.
- Postseason closeouts: Postseason site closeouts give contractors a last look at what the winter season had wrought and allows them to begin planning for what’s to come.
Snow & Ice Symposium
THE BEST SHOW IN SNOW & ICE MANAGEMENT
Join SIMA for the 17th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium!
June 18-21, 2014 - www.sima.org/show
- Registration - Register by May 21, 2014 for early bird pricing.
- 21 Educational Sessions - Safety, sales/negotiations, contracts, risk management, deicing and more.
- Trade show - 100+ exhibitors sharing the latest products and service information for the industry.
- 2 Keynote speakers - John DiJulius on Customer Service and Marc Wayshak on Championship Selling.
- Pre-conference event - Brine Making Workshop & Facility Tour at the City of Columbus Complex.
Member Quick Links
MEMBER QUICK LINKS
- Renew my Membership - Using the Member Portal, be sure to click on View Organization
- Update my Profile - Using the Member Portal, be sure to update both your Individual and Organization's Profile
- Request the SIMA Badge Logo
- SIMA Advisors
- Snow & Ice Industry Awards
- SIMA Savings Program
- Snow & Ice Marketplace
- Code of Ethics