Online & Traditional Formats Available
Two different formats are available to allow your company to select which is a better fit.
- Online peer groups meet once per month via the web for 1.5 hours, with no travel costs or time away.
- Your investment of $100 per month makes this peer group format highly affordable for many members.
- Includes facilitation and administration of program.
Typically meet in person twice per year, supplemented by web-based meetings. While each group is unique and will determine the number of meetings, format, location, and timing, we have developed a recommended program as a starting point, along with an associated level of investment:
- Two (2) in-person meetings per year. The typical format for these meetings is to have dinner the first day, a full day of meetings and dinner the second day, and a morning meeting the third day. Meetings may be held at a member’s location or at one of the sponsor’s location.
- Four (4), 1.5 hour virtual meetings per year (one per quarter) via phone conference, GoToMeeting, Google Hangout, etc.
- A monthly investment of $207.92 ($2,495 per year) makes this option affordable for many members. Includes facilitation, administration of program, and all meals at in-person meetings. Travel and lodging is not included.
- If group decides to add an additional face-to-face facilitated meeting, additional costs may apply.