Why become a Certified Snow Professional?
The Certified Snow Professional (CSP) certification is the recognized standard for professionalism and excellence in snow and ice management services. It is designed for business owners and executives, and focused on critical elements of running a top-shelf business - from marketing, human resources, snow-specific operations, to legal, and more - and it requires annual continuing education to maintain good standing.
Through the program, successful candidates gain the most trusted and valued designation in the industry and join a select group of experienced industry leaders who are committed to developing strong, successful businesses and moving the industry forward.
Benefits of being a CSP include
CSP Program Objectives
- New marketing opportunities
- Strong credentials backing your business
- Pride and professionalism in your work
- Increased knowledge of all aspects of running your business
- Use of CSP logo and designation after your name
- To raise the standards of the profession and create leaders in the industry.
- To encourage self-assessment by offering guidelines for achievement.
- To identify persons with environmental responsibility and exceptional knowledge of principles and practices of the profession.
- To recognize those who have demonstrated a high level of competence within the profession.
- To improve performance within the profession by requiring participation in a continuing program of professional and educational development.
- To cooperate with other providers of educational services in the development of training programs and continuing education and/or review of applicable programs.
- To keep on top of the industry by encouraging certified members to be effective communicators of the industry's values and principles by keeping informed and knowledgeable.
- To develop educators that will expand the horizons of co-workers, customers, and communities.