When you think of a jam session, do you picture rocking out in your basement with your buddies? Sounds fun, but in business a jam session brings together people to foster creativity, innovation and thought exploration.
Learn and collaborate with industry leaders and experts to help elevate your team during two virtual workshops:
size up your contracts after a wild season
April 26 | Noon-3 pm EST
Kevin Mahon, CSP, Penn Outdoor Services; Jared Perkoski, FB Insure; Brendan O'Brien, Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer
Are you maximizing the profitability of your snow contracts? Whether you learned the hard way after this winter’s low/no snow season or need the knowledge to improve your process, this workshop is for you. A snow sales professional, attorney and insurance representative will be on hand to help attendees identify pitfalls and how to make course corrections or avoid them altogether:
- Estimating mistakes
- Unbalanced portfolios
- Contract language that exposes you to financial and liability risks
- Subcontracting issues
- Insurability of contracts
The Coach Approach: TAKING DIRECT REPORTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
September 27 | Noon-3 pm EST
Kris McGuigan, Professional Courage
Be more intentional in your interactions with employees by incorporating a coaching approach to management that elevates employee engagement and sparks stronger financial performance.
Managers and leaders will learn to:
- Understand the cornerstones of coaching and differentiate between coaching and managing
- Develop a coaching agenda and development plan
- Manage effectively by building a thriving coaching culture that encourages personal development and employee engagement
- Ignite high potentials through a hands-on coaching approach that inspires and empowers
- Identify the factors impeding change acceptance and personal and professional growth
Cost: A company pass (up to 5 participants) for each Jam Session is $200.
Purchase both for $350.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
Have questions or want more info? Connect with Kerri Joseph here.