The 19th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium will take place at the Rhode Island Convention Center and Omni Providence Hotel. All concurrent sessions will be held in Jr. Ballroom, Ballroom B, Ballroom D, 552AB and 551AB on the 5th floor of the convention center. Be sure to book your room early and register for the show before the May 27th early bird deadline.
This site is specific to Symposium speaker sessions. To review all event information, visit www.sima.org/show.
SIMA speakers receive a free full registration
to the show. You have been set up on a waived list so please proceed to registration as normal and there should be no fee associated with your individual registration, with the exception of any ticketed events you may select.
To register you will need to log into SIMA's portal. If you don't remember your log-in information, select forgot password
and you should receive an email to reset your password. Otherwise, email Kaitlyn@sima.org to reset your password or to create an account if you do not already have one.
For additional details on registrations types and policies, view the Symposium website
The Snow & Ice Symposium block is at the Omni Providence Hotel
is SOLD OUT
. If you still need a room, I encourage you to check there first. The rate is available through May 31, 2016
based on availability.
We have two overflow hotels
set up across the street. Please check for availability before May, 31st.
Map & Directions
From T.F. Green Airport (PVD):
From Boston Logan International Airport:
- Daily self-park - $15 USD daily
- Overnight self-park - $20 USD daily
- Overnight valet parking $28 USD daily (includes in/out privileges)
- Get on T.F. Green Airport Connector Rd.
- Head southwest toward Post Rd.
- Turn right onto Post Rd.
- Turn left onto the ramp to I-95
- Take I-95 N to Francis St S in Providence. Take the US-6 W/RI-10 W exit from I-95 N
- Continue on Francis St S. Drive to W Exchange St.
- Take I-90 W
- Follow I-93 S and I-95 S to Atwells Ave in Providence
- Take the 21/Atwells Ave exit from I-95 S
- Drive to W Exchange St.