Instructions for Philanthropic Leadership Award Judges:
This award recognizes the most altruistic and generous of our members who practice social responsibility and humanitarianism. The winner should be a positive role model and encourage other SIMA members to follow their example and give more generously to those most in need. This award will raise money for the non-profit of the winner’s choice in the amount of $1500.
Each applicant designated a non-profit organization of their choice to benefit from their being the recipient of this new award. Please judge based on the applicant’s responses and not the charity receiving a donation. Question responses should reflect involvement and contributions from April 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016.
- Read through the entire judging packet and the Questions our applicants had to answer to familiarize yourself with our judging format.
- Read through each applicant's essay responses for each entry.
- Considering the questions asked and the responses received, please choose your TOP TWO applicants.
- Rank the TOP TWO in order with the best being #1.
- Record your results and comments on the Assessment Pages located in the judges packet.
- Submit your results by May 18th, 2016 via email to Kaitlyn@sima.org or fax at 414-375-1945.