2017 Snow Business CEO of the Year
Proudly sponsored by:
Nominations for the 2017 Snow Business CEO of the Year award are open now! This award recognizes a top snow contracting company executive who has demonstrated leadership in financial success and business growth, professionalism, community service, advancement of the profession, and leadership.
The nomination deadline is March 20, 2017.Submit your nomination now
The recipient of the Snow Business CEO of the Year award will:
- Be featured as the cover story for the June 2017 issue of Snow Business, including a video interview.
- Receive a complimentary full registration to the 20th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium.
- Be recognized at the Symposium during the Industry Awards & Recognition Night on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, and the Keynote session on Thursday, June 22.
View previous CEO of the Year winners here.
- Nominee must be the CEO, President, Owner or equivalent position at a snow contracting company who is actively involved in the management of snow and ice operations.
- Nominee must have a significant impact on the snow and ice industry in regard to: company growth & profitability, professionalism & leadership, community involvement, SIMA involvement, and industry advancement.
How to submit a nomination
- Submit your nomination online here. Please respond to the questions using examples and specifics wherever possible. Submissions with complete sentences and more detail are more likely to advance through the nomination process. Submissions also require one reference letter OR reference contact information - there is a section on the form to submit this information.
- Email Ellen@sima.org with any submission questions.
- Nominations are due Monday, March 20, 2017.
Nominees will be obtained through both peer nominations as well as research and information gained by the Editorial Advisory Board (EAB), Snow Business Editorial Director, and SIMA staff. Candidates will be determined based on how they have achieved or fulfilled the criteria established to receive the award. Final decision of the recipient will be determined by EAB volunteers and staff, Snow Business Editorial Director, a sponsor representative, and the previous year's CEO of Year winner. Additional judges for determining the CEO of the Year will be obtained as needed. If any conflict of interest occurs on behalf of individuals determining the recipient, those individuals will be asked to refrain from voting on any candidates under consideration.