Prepare for your Certified Snow Professional Exam CSP Study Modules
SIMA has 6 study modules with study questions, definitions, and resources covering the CSP testing areas:
- Business: Covers aspects of managing a successful snow & ice management business, including finance, law, and ethical behavior.
- Human Resource Management: Covers HR issues in snow & ice management, including staffing, Risk Management, and organization.
- Marketing: Covers how to market your business and services, including advertising, promotions, and market research.
- Sub-Contractors: Covers issues with hiring sub-contractors, including advantages and disadvantages, basic guidelines, and federal laws.
- Snow & Ice Science: Covers scientific knowledge behind snow and ice removal, including basic properties, surfaces, and chemicals.
- Snow & Ice Operations and Techniques: Covers the operations and techniques behind snow and ice removal, including preparation for an event and detailed descriptions of equipment and its correct usage.
The 6 study modules are available in both US and Canadian versions.
CSP recorded study presentations
These are meant to supplement the written study material, and should not be purchased without the written guides. In webinar style recordings using powerpoint, Phil Harwood, CSP, of Pro-Motion Consulting reviews each of the test sections, going over definitions, important facts, and study questions for each chapter of the modules. Each presentation lasts approximately one hour, and can be purchased streaming on SIMA's Training Center here
. (Canadian modules are also included in the presentations).
: Order CSP study materials online here
or call the SIMA office at 414-375-1940.
Member: $300 for the set of 6, or $400 for the set of 6 plus the recorded study presentations.
Non-member: $400 for the set of 6, or $500 for the set of 6 plus the recorded study presentations.