Ways to Save
Contests, deadlines, and ways to help you register for less:
Register & Book Hotel Early
- Register before the early bird deadline, May 21, 2014 and save up to $50 off the regular fee.
- Book your room at the host hotel (Hyatt Regency Columbus) by May 25, 2014 to take advantage of special room rates.
- Visit Registration & Fees and Hotel & Travel Information for details.
Greatest Story Never Told Contest
- This winter you can submit the story of your snow management business or operation to show why you deserve to be featured as the winner of the 2014 Greatest Story Never Told Snow Business cover contest.
- The winner will be featured on the May/June 2014 cover of Snow Business, have a professional video shot, and win $500 and registration to the 17th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium.
- Visit here for more information - submissions are due March 14, 2014.
Alan Steiman Symposium Scholarship
- In recognition of longtime SIMA member, mentor, and friend, SIMA awards the Alan Steiman Symposium Scholarship each year to one member who has never attended a Symposium and who completes and submits an application. A panel of industry judges will select 1 winner.
- The scholarship winner will receive full Symposium registration (including ticketed events) and a $1,000 travel stipend.
- Visit 2013 Snow & Ice Industry Awards for details and to apply.
- Log onto your SIMA account to see if you have any credit. Members who renew their membership on time get a $25 credit that can be used on SIMA products, including Symposium registration.
- Not a member yet? Potential member Symposium registration incules 1 year of SIMA membership at a discounted rate. Visit Registration & Fees for more information.