2013 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign
- The 2013 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign will run October 1st, 2012 - May 15th, 2013.
- All members are able and encouraged to participate.
- Credits will be applied directly to the New Member's and the Current Member's Membership Account.
- This is our 5th Member-Get-A-Member Campaign, with each year getting better and better. Our 2013 Goal is to recruit 115 new members!
- $50.00 off any online training on SIMA's Resource 24/7. This included training videos, streaming webinars, and the Build A Bid Snow Estimating Package!
- Take advantage of all SIMA has to offer! Member benefits include: Access to example contracts, production rates at the Learning Center, Equipment/Service discounts, save on SIMA training and education, and much more! Click here for details.
- Once an active member, SIMA will send you a special email including directions to access your $50.00 credit.
To register as a new member, follow these directions...
- Download a copy of the registration form.
Fill it out, including your referral name, and fax or mail it back to the SIMA office.
Snow & Ice Management Association
7670 N. Port Washington Road, Suite 105
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Register online today!
Note: If you choose this option, you must follow the instructions to ensure your savings.
- Choose your membership category and fill out registration form
- Under the box 'Where did you Hear about SIMA?', click I was referred to SIMA
- Enter the Referring Member in the Other/Referral Name text box
- Finish the registration form and submit payment
- $50.00 off any SIMA product
- This includes membership, SIMA Gear, Education / Training, Symposium Registration, and more!
- BONUS: The more new members you recruit, the more you save! (ex: 3 new members = $150 in savings)
- Member with the most new recruits will earn the title of 2013 Top Recruiter
Past Top Recruiter & Campaign Winner:
- 2013 - ???
- 2012 - Paul Vanderzon, Amenagements Paysagers Vanderzon, Inc.
- 2011 - Dave Snyder, Forest Lawn Farms
- 2010 - Dave Snyder, Forest Lawn Farms
- 2009 - Dave Snyder, Forest Lawn Farms
Simply mention SIMA to your industry colleagues. If a new member signs up and distinguishes you as the referring company - YOU SAVE!
To get Started...
- Spread the word and SIMA will take care of the rest!
- Refer new members to www.sima.org and the 2013 Membership Campaign Page
- After receiving the new member's registration, SIMA will contact you with your savings. You choose where and what to spend it on!
- For your convenience, SIMA has put together a "Talking Points" informational page about SIMA. Use this when talking with interested parties.
- Remember, the more members that sign-up, the more you save!
For each new member recruited, both the new member and the referring member will be entered into a drawing to win 1 of 3 prizes.
The drawing will be held May 15th, 2013.
- Complimentary Registration & Hotel Room for the 2013 Snow & Ice Symposium (June 19-22, 2013) in Minneapolis, MN
- Complete set of SIMA Training Videos
- SIMA Fleece
If you have any questions, please contact Heather at 414-375-1940 or firstname.lastname@example.org