ALAN STEIMAN SYMPOSIUM SCHOLARSHIP
In recognition of longtime SIMA member, mentor, and friend, SIMA has created the Alan Steiman Symposium Scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded each year to one member who has never attended a Symposium and who completes and submits this application.
One award is presented each year, however, in the past two winners have been chosen for a given year. The scholarship recipient will be notified at least one month before the show.
Deadline: April 18, 2017
Applications submitted after 5:00 PM CST will NOT be accepted.
- 1 full registration for the entire Symposium (including all special events)
- $500 travel stipend
- Free room at host hotel (up to 4 nights)
- Recognition of the scholarship at the annual Snow & Ice Industry Awards Night
- Have never attended the annual Snow & Ice Symposium in the past
- Be a current SIMA member
- Complete application form with qualification questions answered
Selection of the scholarship winner will be made by SIMA Awards Task Force, and will be based on compliance with the stated selection criteria above and quality of essay responses.
Direct all questions to Kaitlyn Wollum by calling 262-236-9949 or email Kaitlyn@sima.org.
Thanks to our 2017 Snow & Ice Industry Awards Night Sponsor: